Join SAI Global for a free webinar introduction to the FSSC 22000 standard and find out who should become certified and the benefits FSSC 22000 can bring to your food supply chain.
FSSC 22000 is a GFSI benchmarked food safety certification scheme used by food processors and manufacturers to food packaging material manufacturing. It incorporates HACCP principles, implementation plans and prerequisite programs to create an effective framework for food safety management, total supply chain management, and control of food safety hazards.
- What are the basic elements of the scheme?
- What is involved in each of the elements of the scheme?
- How are FSSC 22000 audits completed?
- What are the benefits of the FSSC 22000 standard?
- How does the FSSC 22000 standard differentiate from other GFSI standards?