The Global Food Safety Initiative is an industry-driven global initiative aimed at the continuous improvement of food safety management systems. GFSI benchmarked schemes ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers across the globe. During this webinar, Dr. Bob Strong presents a holistic view of benchmarked GFSI schemes, their respective differences, criteria to consider when selecting the standard of choice and how GFSI schemes comply with FSMA.
Topics covered include:
- What is GFSI?
- What types of audits are approved by GFSI?
- What are the differences in the audits?
- How would I choose the audit that is best for me?
- How do these audits help me comply with FSMA?
- What changes should I expect in the future?
- More Q&A.