Standards offer a valuable source of information for all areas of a business. You can utilise this information further by using Standards content in your own organisation's resources.
The only source to use Australian Standards content in your business
As the exclusive distributor of Australian Standards, SAI Global provides a number of options for you to reproduce Standards content in your business; such as within training and marketing material, external business reports or resources on your company's website. Standards content can also be used for commercial ventures and legal proceedings.
Use content from International Standards too
We also provide licencing to use the following publishers' content:
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Committee
- ENA (Energy Networks Association)
- CIA (Concrete Institute of Australia)
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- IES (Illuminating Engineering Society)
We can also source permission or licensing, on your behalf, from any Standards development organisation in the World.
Easily receive copyright permission for use
Your organisation can establish a short- or long-term licence to:
- use and share Standards content or extracts thereof
- both internally and externally
- in a number of ways
- over any required time-period.