SAI Global configures a risk and compliance solution tailored to pharma and biotech.
Those who operate in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries must comply with international drug safety standards and an array of legislation designed ultimately to protect the well-being of the public. In addition to cross-industry regulations and mandates such as SOX, UK Bribery Act and FCPA, industry specific standards such as the PhRMA Code must be followed and documented.
Our comprehensive approach to managing governance, risk and compliance for pharma and biotech includes:
- More than 150 highly-translated Code of Conduct segments from which you can build online and offline courses to embed your values
- A wide variety of courses that train and raise awareness of regulations and mandates including HIPAA, fraud, anti-corruption, conflicts of interest, and gifts and hospitality - all that explore and clarify the compliance pitfalls of international business - offered with multiple delivery options for office-based, remote and on- site clinicians and workers
- Training on the ISO9001, ISO27002 and other quality standards
- Alternatives to policy communication and certification offering you choice in how to deliver, track and record critical employee attestations of understanding
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001, ISO27002 and PCI DSS
- Solutions for case and incident management, policy management and learning - and SaaS-based Compliance 360 GRC Software that links and integrates every aspect of your compliance and risk management programme and provides on-demand reporting and audit trails
Contact us now to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange a demonstration of any of our solutions built to enhance compliance effectiveness.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: