Join us for a free one-hour webinar based on the Food Safety Modernization Act 2010.
The agenda includes:
- Provide an update on the implementation of FSMA
- Detailing which industries are exempt from the FSMA
- Review Section 106 Regulations to prevent intentional adulteration
- Review Section 111 Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food.
- Review Section 204 Processed food and produce traceability
- Q & A
Dr. Bob Strong, Senior Food Safety Consultant - SAI Global
Dr. Strong is one of the driving forces behind our food safety operations in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) and supplier assurance programs, including SAFE, SQF and BRC.
Dr. Strong has more than 44 years of experience in the food industry, while working for national and international companies in quality assurance, product development and auditing. He is an oft-requested seminar speaker in the areas of GMP and HACCP.
In addition, he is a GMP/HACCP instructor, a Lead Auditor trainer, and is also certified to consult on the Global Food Safety Initiative by SQF and by BRC. He is certified in 19 product categories.