The Drinking Water Quality Management Standard (DWQMS) defines a framework for operating authorities and owners of drinking water systems to develop a Quality Management System (QMS) that is relevant to their organization. While the DWQMS contains elements of both the ISO 9001 standard and the HACCP standard, the DWQMS was specifically designed for drinking water systems. The adoption of drinking water focused quality management systems is not new; however the requirement to implement the DWQMS is now mandated through the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), of Ontario, Canada.
SAI Global is committed to working with the government of Ontario to ensure certification to the Drinking Water Quality Management Standard. Safe drinking water is essential to our communities, and it’s important to partner with a reputable organization that is committed to the advancement of these principles.
SAI Global offers:
- Over 20 years of management system auditing experience
- A dedicated full-service team
- Customized Training Services
- Capability to provide certification to over 20 internationally recognized management system standards, accredited with internationally recognized accreditation bodies
- Combined & scheduled assessments with other operating authorities to minimize cost and demonstrate economies
- English and French speaking local assessors, based in Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Thunder Bay , Sudbury, GTA and more
- Easy transfer for your accreditation from current accreditation body to QMI-SAI Global with minimum disruption. No matter where your organization is in the cycle
- Over 1,100 auditors world-wide
Highly experienced auditing force: With an average of 10 years auditing and 13 years of industry experience, including DWQMS, SAI Global auditors are ideally suited to fulfill your commitment to the Drinking Water Quality Management Standard by leveraging their industry knowledge during your audit. Many of the auditors on our team have already worked with you for the past several years.
Knowledge, skills and expertise: SAI Global has a wealth of experience working with both large and small, urban and rural municipalities or communities, with clients in the areas of water/wastewater and countless environmental organizations around the world.
To request more information call 1 (416) 401-8672, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.