A Configurable Managed Services Solution for the Retail Agri-Food Sector
SAI Global OnLine, or SAIGOL™, is a web-based, interactive platform that is specifically designed for managing complex information associated with supplier compliance management, providing real time information and analytics.
Building a Configured Solution
After an initial discussion to ascertain client's business drivers, SAI Global’s Account Management Team meets with a nominated team from the client to design the optimal supply chain management solution. Based on the needs of each client, our Account Management Team will configure a solution to address issues identified with the client.
The SAIGOL™ Platform has 3 Basic Modules:
- Managed Audit Programs
- Supplier approval management
- Product approval management
The Services Enabled by these Modules Include:
- 2nd party audit programs
- Product claim verification
- Label Management
- Customer specific technical supplier assessments
Clients may choose which modules to activate. Users can also add new modules or switch to another as their needs change. A standard set of dashboards provides at-a-glance performance metrics in key areas relating to identified business issues.
SAIGOL™ Platform Features Include:
- Our proprietary supply chain and audit management modules.
- An active database of suppliers or sites that records and manages statuses together with policies and procedures specific to the organization.
- Approval processes that are self-managed through automated reminder notifications and alert reporting that enable technical resources to be used at optimum efficiency.
- Supply chain compliance management processes that are stored and administered through one centralized tool.
- Executive dashboards enable full visibility and instant reporting on data stored in the system.
- Event management and tracking systems with KPI reports adapted to clients' specific requirements.
- Configurable workflows that enable the client to choose escalation pathways and remedial action specific to their needs.